Plan your Salem, MA wedding
I am so excited to announce that my Salem, MA wedding planning guide, “Witch City Wedding” is now available. I launched SalemMAWedding.com in 2020 as a sister website to Things to do in Salem to combine my background in the wedding industry with my knowledge of Salem and this guide is an extension of that. This product is 73 pages of digital content to help you with your wedding, visiting Salem, planning the logistics of your big day and more. It is a digital download in PDF format which will be sent to you via email within moments of purchase.
This wedding planning guide is available in the shop at ThingstodoinSalem.com. Grab your copy and begin planning your big day in Salem!
“Witch City Wedding – The Guide” includes the following…
– Introduction information
– So you just got engaged. Now what?
– Planning a destination wedding in Salem, MA
– Three tips for picking your Salem wedding venue
– Wedding venues and ceremony locations in Salem (includes info on mini-monies)
– What is a handfasting?
– Three spooky locations for your wedding ceremony
– How to have an October wedding with minimal Halloween vibes
– Planning an October wedding in Salem, MA
– Five questions to ask your Salem, MA wedding photographer
– Five things to look for in your vendor contracts
– Ten places to take wedding pictures in Salem, MA
– Breakfast spots in Salem, MA for the morning after
– Thank you
– A full copy of Countdown to Salem – The Workbook
Countdown to Salem is a planning tool for organizing your trip to Salem. It covers topics such as Salem in the rain, bringing the kids, parking, time frames for purchasing tickets and more.
Click the banner below to be directed to the product page for Witch City Weddings, available for purchase in the shop at ThingstodoinSalem.com.